Welcome to Mama's Italian Recipes Blog

So who is Mama? Mama is a full blooded Italian woman raised in Brooklyn New York surrounded with good food and Italian culture. I want to share the recipes of the old world with the new world. Known for her exceptional dishes she loves nothing more than to prepare and serve these recipes to her friends and family.

Now, we share them with you.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Jim Coleman | Meatballs, Italian-style (Philadelphia Daily News)

Q: A friend insists his meatballs are the best. He uses only ground sirloin, garlic and grated potato. His mother is Italian. Well, so is mine and I never heard of meatballs prepared this way. My other friend heard about this, and she then used grated sweet potato in her meatloaf. She said it was great. I use bread soaked in milk in my meatballs. Could you comment and give your recipe for ...

Read More...

[Source: Yahoo! News Search Results for italian recipes]