Welcome to Mama's Italian Recipes Blog

So who is Mama? Mama is a full blooded Italian woman raised in Brooklyn New York surrounded with good food and Italian culture. I want to share the recipes of the old world with the new world. Known for her exceptional dishes she loves nothing more than to prepare and serve these recipes to her friends and family.

Now, we share them with you.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Teaching a cook to fish (The Charlotte Observer)

I am not a fisherwoman. Before last month, the pinnacle of my fishing experience involved bamboo rods and bread for bait at summer camp more than 20 years ago. But on a recent Friday on Jordan Lake southwest of Raleigh, I had experienced angler and chef David Pasternack with me. Pasternack, 43, is the chef at Esca, an Italian seafood restaurant that he opened with celebrity chef Mario Batali and ...

Read More...

[Source: Yahoo! News Search Results for italian recipes]